Job in Nuremberg
Your area of responsibility
- Daily creation of the tour planning
- Contact person for customers, drivers and subcontractors
- Ensuring the timely delivery of the goods to the customer
- Customer care and support
- Order entry and processing
- Create shipping documents
- Completed commercial training, ideally in the forwarding sector
- Professional experience in disposition, preferably in the areas of new furniture logistics and high-tech logistics
- Commercial and economic thinking
- High operational readiness and reliability
- Ability to work independently, teamwork, flexibility and resilience
- Process knowledge in warehouse logistics
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Opportunities for co-design and development
- Pleasant working environment in a dynamic and innovative company with flat hierarchies
- Attractive performance-related salary
- Support with a possible change of residence
HAVE WE AROUSED YOUR INTEREST?
Please send us your complete application documents.
Cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates
We are looking forward to your application!